Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Award EVAH!

I GOT MY VERY FIRST AWARD EVER! WOO HOOO!!! I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much to Cheribella!






THE RULES FOR THE JAVABLU AWARD are:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

I would like to nominate my twin sister, Eulanda. You come up with such great ideas and your cards are soooooo cute! I love love LOVE them!

Next on my list would be Laurel, ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOG! Such creativity!

I also love Candy's cards. Her cards are fun! Thank you so much for being so inspirational!

Laura's blog is a fantastik place to get lots of fun examples of artistry! Thank you for sharing!

And finally, Anna. What wonderful cards you have! The talent is much to be admired!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Thank you so much Simone for nominating me for this great award. You are a doll! I don't know how to put the award on my blog.
:o( Is there anyway you can help me please? Many thanks - Candy