Monday, November 14, 2011

A note from Pretty Sweet Blog Candy...

Pretty Sweet Blog Candy - Nov. 11th.- 28th.

Thanks for keeping me motivated on blogging and thanks so much to all my friends for leaving such encouraging and sweet comments.
It's been awhile since I share some of my craft supplies with you.
Here are some of my handmade fabric and paper flowers for one of my lucky following friend.
In additions to the handmade flowers, the winner will also be getting some glass pebbles, stickpins, seam binding ribbon, and a yard of gorgeous lace.
Here is what one lucky friend can win...


Beautiful pink, yellow, green, and peach hand dyed seam binding.

My handmade fabric and paper roses.

Some of my stickpins and glass pebbles.

A very pretty and elegant lace.

How can you be the lucky winner?
To help me spread the words about my Pretty Sweet candy, please post my candy on your blog with a link back to my candy...that is it.

This candy will end on Nov. 28th.
Open to all...
Please enter only once with Linkette below.

Thanks for joining the fun.
Good Luck!!!
Have a beautiful day.


No comments: