Sunday, February 19, 2012

Late VDay

So am a little behind these days but whatev.  A late card I made for my beau to share with you all.  I used a Kenny K image, Kitty Katastrophe, she's so cute and a lot of fun to color! I made the heart tree with my new smashin Sihouette Cameo which I FREAKIN LOVE!  I also used my Cuttlebug Sprocket folder & put the white vellum overlay on the heart.  You can't see it much in the picture but it does look really cool.
 I also made a coupon book with my Sihouette to go with it...HE LOVED IT!!!!
What a super idea!  It can be as easy & simple as you want it to be or you can doll it all up fancy.  I figure since he was just going to rip it apart & use it I wouldn't get to crazy with it.  Then he informed me that I will just be stamping it when he turns in a coupon because he wants to save the book.  Good idea!!!

5 comments:

Tanya S said...

OMG this is the coolest.I love that image,you colored her to perfection.Oooh that heart tree...wow.And what a great idea for guys to have a coupon book.Fab hun!!

Judi said...

GREAT card Simone! Love the idea of the coupons - very clever.

I take it you have a new man in your life??? Time you emailed me!!!

Hugs

Judi x

Sheri said...

Isn't that the cutest? Love the coloring you did and the coupon book was a great idea. Super card! Glad it was a hit!

Pepper Girl said...

Beautiful card Simone!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that your beau loves his card because it is beautiful! I love the heart tree, the fence, the embellishments and most of all your coloring on that girl!! HOT HOT HOT! Love the coupon book as well!