Thursday, July 18, 2013

GD for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Card #2

This image by Saturated Canary is called "Summer". You can purchase her in rubber at LDRS.  What a fitting image for the season!  I colored her with co-ordinating colors from some paper I was going to use but when I was done, found the image didn't quite work with them.  SO, instead of coloring her again, I just picked different paper. :)  Much easier!  This color combo is a new one for me with the added red but it works!  I also added 3 wooden pieces created by Karen at South Western Ridge Trading Co. I think they work with this card beautifully!
I am entering my card into the following challenges...
Divas by Design - Tags (Ends July 23)
 Deep Ocean - Blue (Ends July 29)
Thank you for stopping by!
If you are interested this card is for sale
on our Etsy store. 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this beautifully coloured image Simone. The colours, design and embellishments are all gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon x

Crystal said...

Such a fabulous card!!!! Love your coloring, papers and details...so beautiful!!!

Sheri said...

What a pretty card. Love your wooden accents and the rolled flowers are the best. I NEED to get a die for one. Your new blog look is really pretty as well. Love those colors!

My Creative Therapy said...

Simone I love how you've incorporated so many different embellishments!! Love the colors. Wish I had a sister to craft with! I have an older brother...no fun! LOL! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

Eulanda said...

BUDDIE!! I can't believe how you incorporated red into this card and so successfully!! UNREAL!! SMARTIE PANTS!! Great job on the hair, love all the extra's but you know me. The more the better. HA HA HA HA!! Love the wood pieces too those are sweet! OH! Preeeeetty freakin' perfect bow you got goin' there!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MWAH!

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Simone, your colours and design are really pretty.
Thanks for playing along at Diva's for our 'TAG' challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Lin said...

Thanks for joining us with this pretty card. I love your colouring and the summer colours are so fresh and alive.

Lin xx
ABC