Monday, November 18, 2013

Voilet Vintage

Hello to you!  I'm back today with a super cute card I created using a Saturated Canary, "Violet Vintage" image which you can purchase from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.   I matched her with some really pretty pink and brown papers from a "Glitz" paper pack, "Pretty in Pink" I had from some time ago. 

I added some resin pieces which makes it feel a bit more vintage and a "SWEET" zipper.  The flags I made out of chipboard and burlap which came from Southern Ridge Trading Co.  Adding rhinestones always gives such a glitzy girly look...I love bling!
I've also added a few bouquets from Wild Orchid and a Memory Die butterfly for a nice finishing touch.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my artwork!  Have a sweet day! :)

2 comments:

Judi said...

Oh, SO pretty and girly, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Big hugs

Judi x

Sheri said...

Love it! Love the pink and brown. love the zipper and the rhinestones on the lace. Very clever!