Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Card

So it's been a few months since I made a card and wow has it ever been hard to get back into but I'm trying.  I love Sylvia Zet images & really enjoy coloring them.  This one is Iris.  She's just so damn cute!  
I wanted to share a company that has a new website for scrapbooking/card making dies.  It's called "Southern Ridge Trading Co" & she has some of the most amazing pre-cut dies ever!  The butterfly that I used on my card is a die cut from her & I have many more in my stash that I really love!
I am entering my card into a the following challenges...
Cute Card Thursday - "So Sweet"
ABC Challenge - "D for Dazzle" which would be my sparkles on the wings
Card Mania - "Anything Goes"
Inky Chick - "Bingo" which I picked "Lace, Paper Doily, & Butterflies"
Divas by Design - "Anything Goes"

9 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous Simone!. Lovely image which you have coloured beautifully. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Judi said...

BEAUTIFUL card Simone! Fabulous image, fabulous colouring, fabulous EVERYTHING!

Hugs

Judi x

KalySto said...

Your card is adorable! Love those pastel colors and all pretty embellishments!
Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenges!
Smiles, Kaly

Sheri said...

Beautiful! Love the embellishments and your coloring is amazing as always

Sharon said...

This is really beautiful. A gorgeous image and I love the design and the scrummy papers.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

CraftinGranny said...

Oh so very pretty! Fabulous coloring Simone and design Simone. Hugs, Carol

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab coloring of that sweet image...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

heidy said...

This is beautiful Simone thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Anne said...

Gorgeous image! Love the sparkeling, great flowers and lace, and the ribbon/sentiment-combo looks lovely :)

Hugs, Anne.