Thursday, October 24, 2013

Breeze

Hi All! I just wanted to share a card that I made using this cute image "Breeze" by Saturated Canary. You can purchase her at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps along with several other cute and fun images!
I used some pretty pastel papers from Maja Designs for a totally feminine look.  Oh wait, I guess the flowers from Wild Orchid and Live and Love crafts really help that look out as well.  I just love those rolled flowers!  I also incorporated some chipboard pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Co. and used frantage on them.

The butterfly die is a Magnolia Doo-hickey which I had previously punched out a bunch from my sister along with a tonne of others she had.  It's so awesome to have relatives and friends enjoying the same hobby!  LOL  Thanks again Eulanda!
I used a sketch from CLP Sketch Challenge for October for my card so I am entering it into that challenge.




8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and I love the design and beautiful emebellies
Hugs Sharon. x

Eulanda said...

THIS IS SOOOOO PRETTTYYY!! I love how you colored her hair!! And then the Frantage on the corners and even the little specks in her hair are GORGEOUS!! BRILLIANT what you did with that square piece and those butterflies. OMG!! but the whole thing is stunning!! Great layers buddie! ESOA!! ha ha ha!!

Franz♥ said...

Wow, what a brillant creation Simone! Love everything about it: the gorgeous image and all the lovely embelliss and flowers!

Thanks for this amazing take on Chelsea's Sketch and for joining us at CLP Challenge Blog this month :)

Hugs, Franz.

Judi said...

A really BEAUTIFUL and feminine card. LOVE absolutely everything about it.

Hugs

Judi x

Tanya S said...

HOLY COW GIRL !! This is awesome ! You're coloring is amazing.I wish I could color hair like you.The poor naughty corner is getting so full lol. Fab card hun !

Sheryl said...

Hi Simone,
I love your beautiful cards! I am a follower through e-mail and I'm always in for a huge treat when you post a new card!
Could you please e-mail me at
shercauble455@aol.com
I don't see an e-mail contact on your blog.
Thank you,
Hugs,
Sheryl Cauble
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

CraftinGranny said...

Love it!!! Gorgeous coloring and what a beautiful array of flora. The Frantage really sets off the amazing coloring. Keep these beauties coming for wonderful inspiration. "Hugs"

JenniferD said...

I just Adore this Image and you have made her look Amazing! Great Embellies Too!