Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bird House

So last year I received this really cool bird house from a friend of my sister's, for my birthday last year.  I left it in the cupboard for awhile because I wasn't sure what to do with it.  Recently I have been making things specifically to decorate my own craft room so I took this out & went at it!
 I painted the whole thing a cream color first, then distressed the edges with brown.  I stamped the top & bottom with a floral stamp also in brown.  Then I just went to town on the embellishments. 

This is a Twiddleybitz Large Birdcage.

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

WOW DUDE!! THAT IS GORGEOUS! I love what you did with the flowers around the top and the butterfly is super cute too. Love that bouquet you did up oh my goodness! Looking forward to playing with mine! BEAUTIOUS!

Anonymous said...

WOW that is so cool!! :) Love it that is perfect for a scrapbook room! :)

Anonymous said...

Having seen this in person I can say it is just so darn cute!!!