Sunday, September 23, 2012

For my Mike

My fiance just had a birthday as well.  His is actually a day before Meakin's so lots of celebrating!  I wanted to originally do something with hunting because that is truly his passion...(other than me. LOL) but I just couldn't figure out what to do.  We watch Master Chef & Hell's Kitchen a lot & he just LOVES to cook so I just played off that instead.  My favorite part is the utensils I cut with my Silhouette.  How fun!
Happy Birthday Mike, I loved spending your first birthday together with you & me.  It was perfect!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that image it so cute! That card is great for a master chef! We love those shows as well! I hope that you guys had a great day together!! and Happy Birthday to your Mike! :)

Ally said...

that's fantastic Hun, I looooove the embellies and the cool papers and actually I just looooove the whole card...my name is Mikey by the way...it's mine LOL!!!
haha, have a lovely day!
huggles, Alessandra

Eulanda said...

OMG YOUR SILHOUETTE?! I thought you bought them!! Oh UBER CLEVER! Well you already know what I think. It's such a kick ass card. Way to go buddie! Love your coloring too!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card for an awesome guy!!! Great job for sure.